Monday, July 30, 2007

rip...coach prosser

i met him....he talked with me like he'd always known me...
a good guy...


Regarding Skip Prosser
Wake Forest Basketball Coach Passed Away Thursday at Age 56
Posted Jul 26 2007 10:24PM
Print E-mail RSS Feeds E-News Sign Up Share on Facebook

"Coach Prosser gave me a chance at Xavier when I came out of high school, he saw what other coaches didn’t and I will forever owe him. He never let me slack and taught me to look at the big picture, but to do the little things to improve every aspect of your life. He was a great coach, leader and friend to me and will be deeply missed."

-- New Orleans Hornets forward David West

"I am devastated to hear the news about Coach Prosser. His passing is a tremendous loss for the entire WakeForestcommunity. He played a very significant role in my life and his influence extended well beyond the game of basketball. He taught me many valuable life lessons and was someone I admired with the utmost respect. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife, Nancy, and the entire Prosser family."

-- New Orleans Hornets guard Chris Paul

No comments: